Please arrive five to ten minutes early for your appointment to fill out the necessary paperwork. We will need some personal information, including a brief history of the problem. You can provide this on the day, or complete and fax or email back to us prior to your appointment.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time, but please be aware that emergencies or unforeseen issues can sometimes cause delays. We apologise if we keep you waiting. If we are aware of delays in advance we will contact you by telephone to inform you.
When you come for your appointment please remember to bring along:
- Referral letter from your GP or other referring doctor
- Copies of results, x-rays, MRI’s, CT scans, reports and any other relevant information
- Medicare card
- Specific information such as:
- Private Patients – private hospital insurance details
- DVA Patients – DVA card (White card holders need to bring confirmation of areas covered)
- Worker’s Compensation Patients – claim number, date of injury, insurance company and employer details
- MVIT Patients – Claim number, date of injury, insurance company details
- Medication details
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours, allowing at least one day notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.