Please arrive five to ten minutes early for your appointment to fill out the necessary paperwork. We will need some personal information, including a brief history of the problem. You can provide this on the day, or complete and fax or email back to us prior to your appointment.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time, but please be aware that emergencies or unforeseen issues can sometimes cause delays. We apologise if we keep you waiting. If we are aware of delays in advance we will contact you by telephone to inform you.
When you come for your appointment please remember to bring along:
- A valid referral letter from your GP or other referring doctor
- Copies of results, x-rays, MRI’s, CT scans, reports and any other relevant information
- Medicare card
- Specific information such as:
- Private hospital insurance details if you’re a private patient
- DVA Patients – DVA card (White card holders need to bring confirmation of areas covered)
- Worker’s Compensation Patients – claim number, date of injury, insurance company and employer details
- MVIT Patients – Claim number, date of injury, insurance company details
- Medication details
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours, allowing at least one day notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
As is routine practice for many services, failure to attend your appointment without notification 24 hours prior to your appointment time, may incur a $50 fee.
Parking and Accessibility
Our Centre is easily accessed from Cockburn Road with off street and disabled parking available at the door. Our centre is easily accessible via wheelchair ramps for the convenience of our patients.
Our spacious waiting room provides for social distancing where required.