Albany Menshed Inc.
- Is a non-profit incorporated community organisation that was established in 2005
- Offers the opportunity for men to share their life experiences with others, through the development of appropriate social networks
- Co-ordinates a range of regular hands-on activities
- Provides a safe, friendly meeting place run by men which respects the varying needs and contributions of its members.
- Is accessible and inclusive for all males in our community
- Honours men in their key roles of father, partner and valued community member
MSWA recognises a men’s shed as any community-
The Great Southern Specialist Centre are proud supporters of the Albany Menshed and its associated programs.
With a rapidly growing membership,we believe that the Albany Menshed is playing a valuable role in supporting the mental health and wellbeing of both men and women in our community.
The team at GSSC are very pleased to provide the Albany Menshed with funding to cover all annual insurance costs.